Are you the "go-to" person when it comes to C/A?
6. In which Angel novel does Cordelia call Angel "her guy"?
Unseen: Door to Alternity
7. What does the Pylean word moira mean?
attraction between heroes
fate and destiny
signs of love
it's a name
a romantic flower
the denial of romance
8. In a cut scene from "Judgement", what does Angel break in Cordy's apartment?
a glass figurine
a picture frame
an alarm clock
9. Which of these websites is NOT a C/A shipper site?
I'm Your Angel
Blood Roses and Wine
Until the End
10. What did David Boreanaz once say in an interview about C/A in comparison to B/A?
Angel and Buffy's love was epic, but
Cordy and Angel are soulmates.
B/A is in the past,
but then again, C/A probably won't work out either because Angel's relationships NEVER do :-)
B/A was all angst and drama,
C/A is lighter and more fun.
Buffy and Angel had a deep,
passionate relationship that was a big part of BtVS, but Cordy and Angel make a better
couple - they're better suited for each other.
B/A was doomed from
the start, but C/A can work out in the long run.
Buffy and Angel loved each other
but they were consumed by it and nothing else. Cordy and Angel have a better
foundation for love because they were friends first.
Buffy and Angel had a crush thing
going on, but C/A is a little deeper and more mature.
C/A has more of a connection, because
she has the visions that he needs to help people, so in a way, it's destined.